Information We Collect
Visitors: We collect information when you visit our website www.styleabelle.com or use our Service even if you do not register with SAB, including: IP address, geographic location (country based on IP address), browser type, version and language setting and operating system type, version and language setting.
Registration and Use of Service: In addition to the information above, we collect additional information when you register with our Service including: email address, password, name, user name, photo, birth date, geographic location, "Profile" info and mobile device ID. We collect usage information when you use the Service such as: the outfits and collages you create or like, items you clip, items you save, the users you are following and that are following you, and comments you post on items, collages or outfits.
Info through other Services: You also may give us permission to collect your information in other services. For example, you may create an account via a social networking service ("SNS") such as Facebook or connect an SNS account to an existing SAB account. When you do this, it allows us to obtain information from those accounts (for example, your friends or contacts).
Contests: We collect information you provide to us when you enter a SAB contest.
This is how we use your information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide and improve our Service;
- Suggest products, outfits or collages you might like;
- Process transactions or operate contests and send you related information;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Help your friends and contacts find you on SAB for example, through your Facebook account or email addresses;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by SAB and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Service;
- Customize our Service and provide advertisements, content or features that match your interests;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help provide you with better service;
- Detect, investigate and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity; and carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing Your Information
We may share personally identifiable information as follows:
- With your consent (for example, when you've chosen to link your SAB account to Facebook);
- With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to perform work on our behalf;
- With analytics providers for the purpose of analyzing user data;
- With advertisers;
- With other users (for example, your user profile is available for anyone to see);
- When we believe that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants or court orders;
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of SAB, our users, or others; and
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets.
- We may also share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information with third parties. For example, we may tell an advertiser how its ads performed or how many people viewed, clicked on, or engaged with an ad. We may also share aggregated trend data around search, engagement, or other member activities.
Tell us how
Email: If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive email communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications or update your "preferences" information in your account settings. Cookies: You can usually instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service.
De-Linking Account: You may de-link your SAB account from an account on another service such as Facebook in the "sharing" section in your account settings.
Friends: You can opt-out of being identified as any user's friend through SAB "find friends" feature.
Changing or Deleting Your Information: You may review, update, correct or delete the information in your account by editing your profile via the Service. If you completely delete all of your information, then your user account may become deactivated. We may retain certain information as required by law, for legitimate business purposes, or as part of our regular retention practices. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you.